Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week 5: images


While everyone else is thinking about Christmas, we are moving fast on our Summer reading programme which just happens to have a beach theme: footprints in the sand. You won't see any footprints in this pic, cos I'm most definitely going to sit here and enjoy the view! I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this. Yes, the BEACH! What else could I possibly mean?
But even at the beach, I have to have a book. Yes, cats CAN read! What do you think we do after working in the fish and chip shop all day?
If you go to this link, you can see which books YOU should've been reading!
And where best to be found reading..?
Go Rollyo and find out. Clue...Palm Cove, Qld...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice poster and good work with librarything and rollyo. Don't forget to mention something about thing 9