Thursday, September 20, 2007

Valleys crossed!!

Unbelievable. Got this far without having to engage the teenage son! I'm not sure what to write. My life is so so uninteresting. Even to me! Does anyone really want to know what happens in a fish and chip shop or how a middle-aged woman spends her days? Perhaps there is a fish lover out there who is outraged about the conditions fish spend their last moments in. Is deep frying more merciful than braising? Is it better to batter than to grill?Maybe I do have something to offer. A piscine philiosopher? A piscine rights worker? Well, I certainly work. But, think? Hmm. My philosophy. in truth, steers well clear of that morass. Look what happened to the Titanic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm sounds fishy

Unknown said...

Am loving the backround colours, looks fantatic.