Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2.0 Week3 Images

In my day Flickr was a misspelled horse! I have been impressed by what I can do, and quite legally too!, on this site. I've even got a pic posted. I'm supposed to be in disguise, but....my personality - hysteria - just seems to slip thru and betray my identity every time. That's why I need to learn more about digital images and how I can CHANGE things to suit.
I'm having trouble getting a link est'd. Nothing whatsoever to do with my poss embarrassment...ya think? And I'm supposed to 'chat' with an imaginary friend. Well, luckily I've already admitted my certifiability, so I'm off to find a little friend. I can see this will be a long waeek3 .
To be cont'd.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, can't wait to read your blog about flickr mashups! Keep up the good work :)